Friday, October 10, 2008

Thank God Its Friday (TGIF)

Hi there, Thank God Its Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriday!

Hope all is well with you all! It´s been a while or maybe, just a day past since my last post. There were reasons for that. As you might know, I just came back home where I have lots of emails to reply to, do a few stuffs here and there and the traffic in Accra too is something I can't really complain about at all. Trust me, all is coming to an end soon.

I woke up this morning feeling like moving out of Accra but all that changed a very good friend of mine came online and started talking about some business plans he has and wanna come into partnership with me so we can see them progressing, therefore, I have to put my going back on Tour GH Project aside.

We did talked at length till the power went off so our conversation just ended abruptly but all the same, we were able to cover the main and important issues so. Right now, I am going to relax a bit, play Fifa08 on the PS3 console and probably watch some movies.. How I wish I could have internet access wherever I go but hay, mind you.. Tis is Ghana, Africa and not that whiteman's country..

"Controversial Godfrey" called earlier, wanting to check on me. Just made him aware, I'm "Bien" and hoping to get back soon because life in ACCRA is still hoooooot!

On the forth-coming elections, I want to just say this. Whether it is NANA08 or ATTA08, that should be something you should decide yourself. I believe, there should be something like NDUOM08 too. What do you guys think??

I happened to have a chat with the Flag bearer of the Convention People's Party and he made me aware, the National Identification System was his idea but the EC saw it as a threat because this "GHANACARD" might replace the Voter's ID card when introduced and that might make the EC........! Your guess is as good as mine. If you want his cell number, I can let you have it for proof of this particular section.. Truly, "Yeresasum"

NB; The District Officers who helped us in our exercise whiles in Enchi might get their allowances today, hopefully, TODAY!.

Before anything else, I would say, most of the stuffs going to be appearing here will be my personal experiences and a few gossips on the field as we go about our exercise in the various districts where we shall be deployed. I'm not using this medium to report anybodies misdeeds but it could happen if it goes beyond the human rights of this land like in the case of one our tour drivers..

I gotta go now but I shall continue updating you all anytime I have access to the internet. Read about him and his deed in my next post..

No comments: